Another important aspect of the logistics business is custom clearances, especially in countries with strict customs and excise laws. Lack of knowledge regarding local customs regulations and improper handling of customs documentation can cause havoc to the supply chain resulting in major losses and legal disputes.
EIFF is a licensed clearance broker and pays special attention to all the details involved in the customs clearance process, both national and international, to ensure its customs department is constantly updated regarding new laws and regulations.
The significant feature of our customs clearance services include:
- Transit Customs Clearance
- Public and Private Free Zones entry/exit formalities and customs clearance
- Final Importation Customs Clearance
- Under Tackle Customs Clearance
- Drawback and temporarily release clearance
- Customs Documentation and Filing
- Shipments inspections and obtaining Governmental approvals
- Handling of stuffing and de-stuffing at Ports, Inland Container Depots (ICD’s) and customer’s warehouse
EIFF is providing efficient and trouble free customs clearing services for all types of products, whether by air freight, sea freight, or land freight.
EIFF is a totally independent licensed customs clearance agent. As such, we offer a very personalized service to our clients. We pride ourselves on this service, always being prepared to spend time with clients to ensure all their requirements are met and all administration is handled professionally and efficiently.